Organized by Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Science in collaboation with Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, India
Final Paper Submission Guidelines
ISCMM 2019 requires that the submitted manuscript is solely from the author's own work and not from the work of others, unless explicit permission has been granted. This includes text, figures and tables. Information from published articles must always be cited explicitly. Proper citation is to give the credit to the work that is originally published, not to follow-up work or reviews. Citations should be given close to the information within the sentences or at the end of the sentence, not after several sentences or near the end of the paragraph. Even when citations are given, exact copying of a whole sentence or paragraphs should be indicated by quotation marks. Furthermore, reuse of part of a published figure or table requires a copyright permission from the publishers that hold the rights. All re-published figures and tables should explicitly indicate the original source. Plagiarism is viewed as a serious offense by Springer and ISCMM.
- Please revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the learned reviewers.
- Prepare your manuscript using a standard Springer AISC conference template.
- Authors’ necessary documents for paper submission Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the A4 (21 x 29.7cm)/ letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Login to EDAS and choose your paper
Before uploading your camera ready paper on EDAS, please:
- Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly. Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order. This is very important because we will be using the information provided in EDAS to generate the final conference program and the table of contents for Proceedings.
- Please ensure that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself.
- You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send a mail to email@example.com if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
- Enter presenter details in EDAS
- Submit Copyright through EDAS. A Springer Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. The Springer is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright is made available through EDAS. To upload copyright forms, first log into EDAS, then go to "My Papers" tab and click on the tile of the paper and click '+' icon under the row "Copyright Form" where your paper is located. Once the copyright form has been successfully recorded, you will receive a confirmation email. If one of the authors is authorized to sign the copyright on behalf of all the authors, the copyright form shall be submitted by that author.
- Upload Authors agreement form through EDAS.
- Upload a PDF file which contains the list of revisions you have made on your final paper (answers to reviewers' queries). This is mandatory.
- Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS. Please strictly follow Springer AISC Conference Paper template. EDAS will immediately remove the file from the server if it doesn't meet the guidelines.
- Upload the source files (Auxiliary files) of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file.
If you have any problems to access the author kit or to clarify any doubts, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complete your online registration: The instructions for completing your registration are posted at http://symposium.icaccpa.in/node/82/view
There are several hotels are available in Sikkim suitable for accomodation. A list of suggested hotels has been posted at http://www.icaccpa.in/accomodation. If you'd like to stay at one of these nearby hotels please make your reservation as early as possible.
On Campus Accommodation @ Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, India
(i) INR 250 per bed for twin bed sharing single room
(ii) INR 500 for single room with double bed (subject to availability)
Payment should be done on spot in cash.
Confirm your booking by sending an Email: email@example.com,
Contact: 08759167830, 09101014097